Thank you for your participation in She Loves Collective’s “Secret Lover” installation.
This installation will represent the collective energy of love and art. By participating you are allowing She Loves Collective to include your artwork, which will be done on the piece of wood we have provided, in our three-day exhibit presented by our collective and Mosaics Art & Cultural Foundation. Though our exhibit will be featuring members of our collective, over 40 female artists from all over the world, this is your chance to get in on all the excitement!
This installation is a fun way for artists to display their talent, share their love of art and help raise money for The Halo Foundation. The money collected from both the contributing artist and successful bidder will be donated to The Halo Foundation on behalf of our collective. Most importantly you will be contributing to the powerful universal energy of LOVE.
What you should know…
- Artists are asked to donate $20 for each piece of wood.
- Paint, draw, carve, etc. a heart and then show us what is in YOUR heart. We want the general theme of your wood piece to coincide with our exhibits general “love” theme.
- All work must be ORIGINAL.
- Feel free to use either side of the wood. However, due to the “secret” element of this installation we ask that you sign on the back of the side you work on, so that bidders do not know who the artist is until the successful bidder is announced.
- Artwork must not exceed 2 inches if working with 3D mediums.
- In order for your artwork to be included in the installation it must be returned on or before 8pm January 28th, 2017.
If you have any questions, concerns or are ready to turn your piece in please contact Roupen Akmakian at 818.415.6585 or email him at email@example.com
We are so happy to include you in our installation and exhibit. Thank you for your work!